Sunday, August 23, 2015

Exploring Elrios

Aloha everyone! 

It has been toooooo long. Don't you agree? I miss posting on this blog. For almost half a year, I have been playing a game called Elsword. 


I was somewhat skeptical about moving forward with this game. It is a 2D game and the characters are gender-locked. I had my doubts, but I stuck through with it. I grew interested in each character and their stories. Where I had my doubts, eventually I changed my perspective and it is what makes this game unique.

My main focus was on the community aspect of this game. It was not the best community there is and I felt that there could be some improvements. Fiesta had a community that stayed with me long after I quit. I sincerely miss those days when I played on my elf on Fiesta. What I hope to achieve in this game is to make a small impact or dent. I would like for everyone I meet to have a wonderful experience (even if just for a minute) just like I had in my previous game. And so, my journey began 6 months ago...

After whizzing past wizards and conquering dragons in Isya, I grew bored. I walked a path with no direction. The bright lights of the futuristic land of Elrios captured the lights of my eyes. It was a vast land where robots roamed and new demons emerged. The feeling was strong in me and I knew where I had to go. For me, it was like moving from one elementary school to another. The environment was different, but the things I learned in my previous school were useful. With my previous knowledge of archery in Fiesta, I took the path with the bow and arrow. My aim in this game was still slightly blurry, but I had a feeling of what I wanted to do. I believed that if I kept exploring Elrios I would eventually find something like the Bijou server of Fiesta, something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...